Come on in. Get comfortable and let’s get to know one another. I’ll go first.
- As a kid I wanted to be a librarian.
- Then a veterinarian.
- And yet somehow I ended up with two criminal justice degrees, with one of those being in forensics. I had plans once upon a time to go to the FBI and be a criminal profiler.
- Now I am a stay at home mommy blogger. You tracking me? Yeah, me neither. The path of life often makes no sense at all.
- I have a serious lip balm problem. 🙂 I used to make my own! My current favorite is the EOS sphere balms.
- All my life I have secretly longed to be a horse girl. I have always always wanted horses and a ranch. I found the show Heartland on Netflix recently and that seems like a dream to me. In that scenario I of course am the horse whisperer….
- I would rather have print media than digital.
- Sunflowers and tiger lilies are my favorite flowers. Tiger lilies grew up and down the sides of the driveway of my childhood home in WV.
- I have two tattoos and always have the itch to get another.
- You know those crazy coupon ladies you see with the big binder full of coupons at the grocery store? Yep, that would be me, and I love it! It’s a thrill watching the register total go from something you just can’t afford to like $20!
- I’m from WV and lived there till I was 8. We then moved to NC.
- Driving through Times Square in New York City screams freedom to me. I lived in NYC for a month one summer.
- I love to cook, as long as I don’t have to then do the dishes as well. I have thought of going to culinary school a few times over the years.
- I love books! I love how you can open the cover of a new book and be instantly transported to somewhere else, or how a book someone has written can speak from their heart to yours. There are stacks of books all over my house. In fact I still have the very first chapter book my mother gave me at age 8.
- The right song can instantly change my mood. I almost constantly have a song running through my head and often absently sing it out loud.
- I also sing along to any song playing, anywhere, whether I know the words or not.
- My number one dream house feature is that it have a full wall to wall, floor to ceiling library! I need somewhere to put those stacks of books!
Your turn. Introduce yourself with a fun fact in the comment section!